Thursday, March 1, 2012

Breakfast Bruschetta!

This is one of the most delicious breakfasts I have ever eaten, seriously. We really enjoyed it and its simple.
Scramble eggs (as many as needed for the eating party)
I add a little cheese, milk and salt and pepper to our scrambled eggs.
Then the bruschetta is:
diced tomatoes
a hint of lemon and lime juice
balsamic vinegar
olive oil
French bread/Baguette bread (slightly toasted)

I'm sorry I never give measurements, I just kind of guess at what looks good. I probably used a couple tomatoes for the two of us. There was just a couple squirts of the lemon and lime juices and maybe a table spoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar....It all just depends on how much of everything you make. The bruschetta should be juicy but not super liquidy. Sorry, I'm the worst at giving a solid recipe.


I hope if you make it it turns out and you love it like we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment